My name is Toan Q. Pham (in Vietnamese, Phạm Quang Toàn). I am an honours student in mathematics at the University of Queensland, under the supervision of Masoud Kamgarpour. My Honours is about Weil's conjecture on Tamagawa's number. My thesis can be found here.
- Notes about symmetric functions when I took a reading course with Ole Warnaar.
- Notes about homological algebra where I learnt from Nguyen Manh Linh's lectures for Basic Notions webinar.
- A record of things I learnt everyday (it is not proofread, so please read with care). This is inspired by Tom Gannon's What I Learned Today.
- More notes.
As an undergraduate, I am a tutor for the University of Queensland:
- Semester 1, 2020: MATH1061 Discrete Mathematics I
- Semester 2, 2020: MATH2401 Mathematical Analysis & Advanced Topics, MATH2302 Discrete Mathematics II
- Semester 1, 2021: MATH1061
- Semester 2, 2021: MATH1061, MATH2401
In 2018-2019, I was a grader for online school Art of Problem Solving (AoPS) in following subjects:
- Intermediate Counting and Probability
- Introduction to Geometry
- Intermediate Algebra